2014 was a big, brag-worthy year for me:
- Started writing again (about bikes, natch).
- Met my internet hero.
- Ran a 10k, then a half-marathon.
- Did some work and wrote about it (just on this blog, but a start).
- Gave new grads some advice.
- Created a code of conduct for the conference I help organize.
- Rode my bike all over Richmond, greater Virginia, and five other states, through the Greenbrier River Trail in WV, and from Pittsburgh to Washington, DC.
- Got cited in a dang book!
- Made music (just once, but a start).
- Half-assedly started a Tumblr to document my obsession with beautiful bikes.
- Fell in love.
- Hiked overnight on the Appalachian Trail with an old friend.
- Threw myself a big birthday party and invited a bunch of people I love.
- Traveled all over, celebrated birthdays, cried at weddings, and saw many wonderful friends and family.
Here’s to keeping up the momentum in 2015.